Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HW! 03/Refection

Day Three
Reflection!

The last three days!
by Lena Hilliard

Dear Gaga Pit Builder,

I hear that you need tips on building a Gaga Pit, so I will be telling you about the last three days of building two walls of a Gaga Pit.

The last three days have been fun, yet somewhat painful. For example, I got to use a hand saw. I thought it would be easy, but it wasn't . Sawing was hard and it took forever to saw through one piece of wood. By the time I was done, I was so tired I almost had to take a nap. When using the electrical saws today, I was a little afraid, but it was quite easy. Unfortunately, the saw dust started spraying into my eyes. That made it difficult to see what I was doing. I got three splinters in my hand yesterday. Sawing the wood pieces was very tiring. During the ride home from school, I took a nap.
You ask, what was the fun part? Ask me on the last day of intersession. Hopefully by that time, I will have an answer.
Now you know the first few steps of making a Gaga pit. When you put together that 8 foot wall, you will think about what I stated above.
Yours Truly
Lena Hilliard

No comments: