Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HW! 02

Day Two

Q: When measuring your lumber, what came up, and what did you notice that may make cutting difficult in the future?

A: As I was measuring my lumber I started to realize that none of my pieces of lumber were the right size, and I may have to cut off parts of the wood to get it the right size to work with!

Q: If you had to tech someone how to use a hand saw, what would you say?

A: First I would tell my student to swipe the saw back a few times until there was a smooth line to start sawing with, then I would tell them to keep their head over the saw so they could see both sides of the saw, watch your fingers!

Q: What is the magic number we said ten times and why is it important?

A: The magic number 67.5 is important because that is the number of degrees that we have to cut for the Gaga pit we are making, so remember it!   




No comments: