Sunday, March 9, 2008

HW! 05

Day five
Q: Explain one challenge that you had this week and how you overcame it?
A: I didn't run into any major challenges this week, the only thing when we were painting it was so hot out side and the paint got everywhere, I just had to suck that one up!
Q: What accomplishments are you proud of and why are you proud of them?
A: I was most proud of myself when my crew finished all of our measuring and double checked it
all before lunch, I thought measuring would be hard and I was glad we got it done quickly!
Q: What is the next step into completing your project and how will you get there?
A: The next step into finishing my project is to build and put the Gaga Pit together, To get there we will take the wood screw it together thus creating a stable room almost!

1 comment:

Marc Shulman said...

Lena,
You crack me up. I'm so proud at how hard you have been working. Keep working hard, stay passionate, and take pride in the work you are doing! You are an amazing person and am honored to know you.